Boy... it's been a while since I've been involved in active quizzing... neither grad school nor the Mid-western sub-urban lifestyle really provide ample quizzing opportunities. Anyway, I guess this would be a good way to get back to the glory days....
I got the inspiration for this quiz from one of the members at Quiznet - Rajaram (thanks !!). All these pictures are snapshots of places/monuments/buildings using Google Earth.
1. Identify this structure.
2. Identify the two buildings marked by the blue and the red rectangles.
3. Identify the building / monument (clue : - it's a World Heritage Site)
4. Similar looking structure, just turned sideways. Identify.
5. Identify the structure at the center of the picture
6. A sitter - the sports arena in the center ?
7. This one's a toughie... one point for the building, an extra one for the location
8. The surrounding water-ways provide ample clues. Identify the building.
9. Another sitter - identify the building towards the bottom right half
10. The last one - half points for each part:- identify the structure inside the blue rectangle, and the ballpark marked by the red sqaure.